Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fall Fashion with Lulu E Bebe and Cosette

I am very excited to chronicle Lulu E Bebe and Cosette in my fall fashion lineup. These two stores, owned by the same owner, are located right next to each other on the corner of Lake Otis and Tudor in Anchorage, Alaska. I have been shopping at Lulu E Bebe since the store opened in 2002. Both locally owned clothing stores offer fashion-forward styles at bargain prices. I have looked through their new shipments and have hand picked my favorite outfits for fall that are functional for the Alaskan climate. 


Just because the weather outside is frightful doesn't mean you have to dress in ugly warm clothing. With autumn bringing cooler weather, but not yet snow, you can still wear the tan and purple floral print strapless dress for an office setting. If you are worried about modesty or are simply chilly slip on a light sweater such as the one shown. As the weather gets colder pair this cute number with a pair of simple tights. Tights will pair nicely with the turquoise dress as well. Be careful not to pair print or patterned tights with an already patterned dress: it makes for too busy of an outfit. Pick one or the other, prints on your clothing or prints on your legs. The coat is just too cute to pass up. It is a perfect casual jacket for winter in Alaska, it is available in many different colors. 



 Because I am a young professional I am on the constant lookout for stylish clothing to wear to work that doesn't make me look like I'm 40. I am in love with these semi-professional looks from Lulu E Bebe that are perfect in terms of fall fashion. The entire outfit on the left is just beautiful and very professional. You might see the shorts in the middle picture and think, shorts for fall in Alaska? Yes. A current trend right now is to "winterize" shorts by pairing them with tights and ankle socks. Google it, it actually is a very cute British inspired trend. And this pleated jacket on the right; oh my gosh I want to run to Lulu E Bebe right now and rip it off the rack and take it home with me. This jacket can be as dressed up or a casual as you'd like for it to be. Shown with jeans is a very causal yet sophisticated look, pair it with a skirt and some heals and you have a lovely fall office look.


XOXO

Christina


For more information on Lulu E Bebe be sure to stop by their website http://www.luluebebe.com/
And to learn more about Cosette visit their facebook page http://www.facebook.com/cosetteak

No comments:

Post a Comment