Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Profile: Christina Roper-Fashion Blogger/Fashion Model





Today I figured that I would introduce the face behind Haute in Winterland. I am Christina Roper, a born and raised Alaskan. Though I am mostly surrounded by people who think of fashion as bunny boots and a warm coat, I thrive off of big-city fashion. My goal is to educate my readers on what new fashion trends are coming right off the runway and into everyday wardrobes, give fashion-conscientious Alaskan ideas on what to wear in our climate and where to get fashion-forward clothing in Anchorage, and to give my input on what fashion I like that other people might not know about.

I am obsessed with fashion! This love for expressing myself through what I wear formed when I got into modeling. I have modeled for numerous companies and designers. Here is a sample from my modeling portfolio.








XOXO

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment