Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lanvin launches collection at H&M stores on November 23.

Let me start this post of by saying how much I ADORE H&M. Being from Alaska I'd never heard of H&M until I studied abroad in Athens, Greece where I was introduced to the wonders of H&M. However, H&M just gave me one more reason to LOVE them. On November 23, H&M will carry Lanvin's exclusive collection. The absolute essence of Lanvin will now be available in over 200 stores worldwide. Alber Elbaz, artistic director of Lanvin, has created clothing for both men and women making every single piece identifying the work of Lanvin. Women's dresses are breathtaking with joyful colors and beautiful draping and cuts. For men, Elbaz has updated the classics. Lanvin has tuxedos appropriate for daytime and jogging pants with a sports twist. 


“What does luxury mean today? Can luxury be exclusive and democratic at the same time? How can we translate the essence of luxury to a wider audience? The world around us is changing rapidly and I find myself asking these questions more and more. Designer’s work is usually tailored to a very small group of people, but the collection for H&M was about trying to translate the dream of luxury to the masses. It was almost like going back to school for me.” Alber Elbaz, artistic director of Lanvin from fashionandrunway.com.

I have browsed through samples of the collection and I am extremely impressed. I have posted some from my wishlist.









1 comment:

  1. i love every single item in this post really:)))))xxx


    http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ top by my blog sometime ,hope you like it:)xx

    ReplyDelete